Monday, March 29, 2010

So much fun


On Sunday, our friends' daughter turned 1. To celebrate, they had a big birthday party at the Little Gym.


This was Micah's first time at the Little Gym, and he had a blast. He loved all the blocks and ramps, and several times climbed up onto the 4-foot-high balance beam all by himself while our backs were turned. The catchable bubbles and all the different balls scattered around were a big hit too.


Micah enjoyed the cake and ice cream of course, but I think we could have left him in the gym and he wouldn't have cared. Between the parachute, the bubbles, and all the stuff to climb on, I'm pretty sure he thought he was in toddler heaven. Poor Todd spent most of the party keeping our child's skull unfractured, although he did get to play with the parachute while Micah ran around everyone shrieking with happiness.


And me? I got to spend a whole hour and a half snapping pictures of my friends and their adorable daughter having a blast and celebrating a major milestone. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment