Friday, March 5, 2010

Now I will feed him chicken for every meal

Wednesday, Todd called me from his car just after picking Micah up from daycare.

"Listen to this. Micah, what did you have for lunch today?"

In the background I hear this little voice pipe up: "Bawk-bawk!"

Apparently, they had chicken for lunch that day. Bawk-bawk. I pretty much died right there on the spot, because COME ON. Bawk-bawk.

If you can't appreciate the cuteness via transcript, I managed to get a video of him saying it after they got home.

Chickens, owls, and dogs, oh my from Sarah Y. on Vimeo.

Please ignore the unpacked boxes in the background. We've taken the approach that if we're just going to move again in June, what's the point of unpacking anything we aren't actually using right this second?

Oh, and speaking of moving in June, they're still making progress on the house, but it's a little slower due to stuff like this:

Snowy House

Man, I can't wait for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment