Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Halp!

I'm toying around wtih the idea of submitting Micah for the Parents magazine cover photo contest. To do so, I need up to six current photos taken by me within one month of entry.

The judging goes like this:

34% based on overall appearance of the child as shown in the photo(s)
33% based on personality of child as expressed through the photo(s)
33% based on quality of photo(s)

So, if I were to do such a thing, I'm trying to decide which photos I'd use. The problem is, I haven't taken many photos in the last month that I think are particuarly good by the sorts of standards we're talking about here (bad color, bad lighting, poor focus, etc). This is where I'd like your opinion.

Here are the ones I'm pretty sure I'd like to include:



And here are the ones I'm debating:

a) b) c) d)

e) f) g)

So, if you had to pick three additional photos (or replacements), which ones would you submit, keeping in mind the judging criteria?

No comments:

Post a Comment