Friday, May 22, 2009

Clearly I'm not getting any work done today

After reading this article, I had to go and take the National Drivers Test myself.

They said I scored an 90%, but I have to cry foul because one of the questions I missed was about how far ahead of a turn you should put on your signal. I said 50 feet, they said 100 feet, but lo, page 30 of the Tennessee manual says "At least 50 feet before the turn, you must turn on your turn signal light." Seeing as that's where I learned to drive, I'm going to say I nailed that one, ya jerks.

(Although to be fair, in Alabama, where I now live, it actually is 100 feet. I guess I learned something new today.)

So, 95% on remembering the driving laws I was taught, 90% on pertinent state law. That means Todd can't give me any more crap when I bitch about another driver doing something illegal. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, DAMMIT.

(Also, I kind of want to print out page 23 of the Alabama Manual - the one with all the diagrams of what lane you're effing SUPPOSED to turn into - and put a copy on every windshield in this entire city.)

No comments:

Post a Comment