Friday, August 24, 2012

These kids

A lot has happened in the last month:

Abby came to visit:

Playing in the rain


Aerin started walking. First with a push toy, and now on her own (sometimes):

New mobile edition


And she learned to "climb" the slide:

I can make it!

Untitled

You've got to hold your mouth right


And biggest of all, Micah started Pre-K:

First Day of Pre-K

I really do intend to write more at some point, but 1) our computer is dead (it is no more! it has ceased to be!) and I'm having to use my work computer, which makes me uncomfortable, and 2) Blogger keeps shitting the bed and only giving me an inch-high window in which to type.  I don't know what that's all about, but I hate it.  A lot.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new blog!

    Marcus, apparently, does not speak toddler, and had to have the name explained to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't blame Marcus. It took me a few minutes to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad to finally have it somewhere that probably isn't going to go under without notice at any time! And it's nice to have templates, instead of murdering HTML like I have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't understand the name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wuh - ka - dat. Say it out loud a few times. Then wukadis!

      Delete