Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Good

  • I haven't puked in four days. Go me!

  • They finally started on our new house. The footings have been dug and the rebar is in. Of course, now they're full of water from the 2 inches of rain we got over the weekend, but hey...PROGRESS!

  • Micah has been going to bed earlier in the evening and waking up in the morning in an awesome mood. Yesterday, I woke up when he turned on his crib toy and started talking to the animals. Today, I woke up to the sound of him clapping.

  • My cat, Lilo, has been super affectionate since the move. She's never been this cuddly, and it's really very cute.

  • Todd is home, and he won't be traveling for a while.

  • I finally started on a project for work that's been hovering over my head for a while. I still don't have even half the information I need to do it, and if I manage to produce reasonable results I'll be a freakin' miracle worker, but it's started.

  • So far, this pregnancy seems to be going okay. The hormones are right where they should be, no supplements needed.

  • Last night, Todd and I spent a good ten minutes chasing each other around the house with Micah in our arms. We were all laughing and shrieking like madmen, running all over the place, and Micah LOVED it.

  • I finally found 12-oz Dr Pepper bottles at the grocery store. I am utterly incapable of finishing a 20-oz bottle, but 12 is just about right.

  • I also found S'mores Quaker granola bars. Nomnomnomnom.

  • I remembered to plan something for dinner tonight. WIN!

  • My parents will be visiting this weekend.

  • My camera seems to be working, at least for the moment. (It's been showing an Error 99 on an increasingly-frequent baisis.) I still need to take it in, but I'm hoping to take some pictures of my nephew first.

No comments:

Post a Comment