Monday, April 27, 2009

Rats

As with so much else on Friday, my plan to purchase the object of my camera-goodies lust was foiled. Saturday and Sunday, other things came up. This, children, is why they created online ordering.

Saturday, I used my time to wander out with my sister to purchase cloth-diapering accoutrements. She intends to cloth-diaper their next child full time; because of daycare, I'll only be using them nights and weekends. It's a little bit because we're kinda sorta bunny-hugging hippies (at least I admit it), but mostly because have you SEEN the price of diapers? Sweet Jeebus, those things add up. Why, for that money, you could purchase a LOT of organically-grown, sustainably-harvested, free-range, hippy stuff beer.

Anywho, I now have an adorably-diapered baby, and yet no sweet lens to photograph him in said adorable diapers.

But hey, the old lens works just fine, as somewhat proven by the following photos of my thankless (yet still delightful) child:


Geekling onesie courtesy of my awesome cousin, David

No comments:

Post a Comment