Monday, April 4, 2011

1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 13, 17...BWAST OFF!

1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 13, 17...BWAST OFF!

So the countdown needs some work.
 
I wanted to do a longer post, but my hips are hurting too much to sit in the office chair for longer than 5 minutes, so I'll just say that today, I totally rocked as a single parent. The crowning achievement was after dinner, when I randomly decided to make Micah a rocket out of a toilet paper tube and some construction paper. I had no idea if it was going to look at all convincing when I finished, but the moment I handed it over, he was in love. He didn't want to put it down for anything, although I managed to convince him it wouldn't do well in the bath.

So yeah, today I was a good parent. Now I'm going to go celebrate by eating the baby's weight in Nilla Wafers. Probably while in bed, since Todd's not here to judge me for the crumbs. What? I'm 28 weeks pregnant and home alone for the week with a 2.5 year old. I deserve Nilla Wafers in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment