Wednesday, April 14, 2010

35 hours, 57 minutes, 5 seconds remaining

Right now my brain is making a sort of hissing noise, similar to that of a tire deflating. Tomorrow I'll head down to Birmingham. Friday, I'll take the PE. Saturday, I will drink heavily.

Or maybe just sleep. You know, without dreams of being unable to find the geotech section in the test booklet, or of being the last person left in the room, everyone else having long since proclaimed how easy the test was before waltzing out the door. Sleep, without waking up thinking I've overslept and missed the exam.

It's been on my mind JUST A LITTLE BIT, is what I'm saying.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from the easter egg hunt my parents had in their backyard for the grandkids.





Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment