Saturday, December 8, 2012

First Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Can you please give me a hula hoop?  And also, hi, Santa!

The Polar Bear has torn down the North Pole and also the tree at the North Pole. I have some sticky ink in my machine that I can put where it got knocked over and also in the crack so it won't need tape.

The Polar Bear let the Snowboys blast all the rockets off!*

I would like:
  • a head band
  • a hula hoop
  • a truck to pull a tanker
  • a train with a diesel engine that pulls
  • a robot fish
  • a nutcracker
  • a coffee maker that can have water in it that makes the water into pretend coffee
  • a robot penguin
Love,


*Can you tell we're on our second round of The Father Christmas Letters so far this season?

3 comments:

  1. And a robot penguin (that's actually a pretty scary thought). In fact, this whole letter sounds yet again like the results of engineer genetics (as opposed to genetic engineering).

    ReplyDelete