Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pictures, because words take time

My cousin Laura knitted Aerin an adorable hat. Aerin wears it pretty often after baths, but I can't put it on her to go outside unless I want her brains to boil. I'm hoping it will still fit her when the weather finally cools off. You know, in November. Of 2012.

Hat knitted by Laura

Hat knitted by Laura

Joe and Re-Naye, the realtors who sold our old house, gave Aerin a very fancy outfit. We're talking smocking, bloomers, a bonnet, the whole nine yards. Now if I only had an excuse to dress her up in it.

Well, an excuse other than "I have a camera, I'm bored, and Aerin can't run away yet."

Fancy Baby


Also, I was finally able to snag a picture of a real smile. Aerin's been grinning pretty reliably for about two weeks now, but she doesn't seem to find the camera very amusing. You think she'd be used to it by now.

First documented smile

No comments:

Post a Comment